Monday, April 16, 2012

Dedication

This song is for you..you..and yeah! YOU too.. hehe ^^


Actually this is for someone..but I... nevermind. So, for you and you.. just think that I shared another beautiful song.



Taru - Kasio


How was today?
Was it hard? Lean on me and rest
I really miss you
When you have time, please call me
Whenever


* The genuine words that comforted one another
The warm voice that seemed like would be forever
And the thing that remains is countless happiness
And a peaceful place of the heart that I believe in


Did something happen?
Tell me, I will listen
Always by my side, always next to me, I will help you overcome
Have strength


* repeat (x2)


It was once hidden and was once not able to breath
The warmth and trust and happiness in you
The joy, the delight, the love and hope
Even if it's starting now, have all of that with me
For always
And the thing that remains is countless happiness
And a peaceful place of the heart that I believe in



p/s: 보고싶어..빨이 돌아와..제발. aniyo. haengbok juseyo. na-neun gwaenchanayo.

No comments: