Friday, September 28, 2012

I must be crazy!


I'm updating blog in the middle of finishing my LR.

Aigoo girl! but.. just a quick post ok!


Here..

Another thing that got me crazy!!

A little swag.. mix with 2 cool guy.. what more can I say!! just watch this performance..


I'm in love with this song since I watched the DVD screening of Infinite 2nd Invasion Concert at Korea Plaza last Saturday.

Going there alone. By myself for the first time. I'm not scared.. but actually I really wish my BFF would go with me back then. uhuhu TT but it's ok. Next time BFF! You MUST go with me..and we can try hanbok together ya! ^^


End with that! Here one of the song performed at that concert by Hoya and Dongwoo of Infinite - You Look Good.




Translation:

Waiting for the traffic light on the streets of Kangnam,
I see you out the window and unintentionally I said hi
But oh-oh, we're broken up right now
Blankly I just look at you for 2 seconds
I turn my head and calm my shocked heart
I look strangely at passing by people
But you know what, you're looking at me too
And you've become stone in that very spot

Why is my heart that was determined to move on,
Shaking, swaying and just pestering me?
The light changed- I have to go now
I'll pass you by, goodbye, you. Please be well.

* You look good, I guess you're doing well
Your hairstyle changed- it looks good
You're pretty so whatever you do looks good
Honestly, I was really worried
That you would be hurting, that it would be hard
That you would be sadder than I am
But you look good- I guess I was being stupid

You look good- I guess I was being stupid
I was worried if you couldn't take the breakup well
But now that I accidentally saw you, my heart is at rest
I turn my head again- I found you among the people
But next to you is a new guy
I guess that's the person you told me about back then
Back then I hoped for your unhappiness but now it's different
Please be happy. You know I mean that right?
He should know too, that you have a special sensitivity
I need to step on the pedal and go but
Why isn't my foot moving? I need to step on the pedal and go but
Why isn't my foot moving? I need to step on the pedal and go but Why can't I move?

* repeat

Green light is on, so its time to go.
But I can't just leave you and go
I hear honks sayin I gotta move
But this feels like the end
Green light is on, so its time to go
But I can't just leave you and go
I hear honks sayin I gotta move
But this feels like the end

* repeat


credit: pop!gasa,  as12zk2

No comments: