Thursday, July 28, 2011

sarang ai love cinta

" I feel that, My meaningless expressions, My ending breath, And also, Memories of you that I wanted to erase " - Because - Sungkyu (Infinite)

It's hard..
To live with someone that we don't know, strangers.

It's hard..
To pretend everything's fine when it's not.

It's hard..
To plan the future that give no promises.

It's hard..
To feel alive when it's already dead.

It's hard..
When we have the guts but no confidence.



but..



It's easy..
When we have someone by our side.

It's easy..
When we know where we belong to.

It's easy..
When we work together and not alone.

It's easy..
When we are loved.

It's easy..
To erase all those 'hard'.


and


I'm thankful.



I know I am being loved.


And I love you too.. You know that right?



p/s: It's hard..and I don't know why..I lie..I cry..and I want my 'Gemencheh' tonight!
p/s I lap U: Be happy ok! Sorry sgt2..cm lebih baik klu mcm sem lepas.. Tapi..



------------update---------------

p/s: Well..now I'm recover..I'm fine! The healing process is fast! (28/7/11@6:49pm)

No comments: